Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Creative Movement

I honestly can't remember if we've used movement to awaken our creative thinking before. So since I can't remember, maybe you can't either!

Let's give this idea a shot. Think about how various animals or mother nature or mechanical objects move.

As you think about the movement of the object that your imagination conjures up, write a phrase that shows that movement.

I'll go first:

flounder and flail like a fish on the dock
or
water gushing and leaping out of the washing machine

Did my phrases paint a picture for you?

Now it's your turn. Let's see how many phrases we can come up with that show the movement of anything that comes to your mind. Please share!!!!

12 comments:

2cats said...

The branches of the tree twist and bend in the wind.

Jan Mader said...

rolling tumbling crawling baby

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Tears fell
like rain drops
streaming down
a cracked window pane

Tweedles -- that's me said...

tossed and turned like waves in the giant ocean

Jan Mader said...

a lumbering clumsy nasty neighbor

Tweedles -- that's me said...

A hopping, skipping giggling pug

Tweedles -- that's me said...

A skinny obnoxious cranky crow

Carolyn said...

The cat undulated around my legs

2cats said...

His eyes twinkled, his mouth twitched as he tried to hold in the laughter.

Jan Mader said...

I love them all!

陽明山花季 said...

Actions speak louder than words. ........................................

ya said...

幽默並不是諷刺,它或許帶有溫和的嘲諷,卻不傷人,它可能是以別人,也可以用自己為對象。........................................

Followers