I'm going to list some old proverbs for you. Let's have some more fun by getting really creative. Help me think WAY outside the box by making changes to some of the old proverbs on the list!
Remember, nothing you can write is wrong here. Anything you write is right!
Of course the first proverbs that are going to be on the list are ones that have to do with horses, so you'll have to forgive me. I'll think of as many as I can. If you can think of more, please add to the list.
1. Don't put the cart before the horse.
2. Don't change horses mid stream.
3. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink
4. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
5. A penny saved is a penny earned.
6. A rolling stone gathers no moss.
7. Children have more need of models than of critics.
8. Children should be seen and not heard.
9. A dog is a man's best friend.
Okay. That's my list. Chose as many proverbs as you want to re-write. I'll go first.
Number 4. A Bird in the hand should be back in the tree.
Number 3. You can lead a horse to water but you probably shouldn't drink with him!
Your turn! Pick a couple old proverbs and change them up! You'll probably be more creative than me!!!